Wednesday, June 11, 2008

If any NEWBIES to this game of ours.."poker" have ANY questions...

Please - JUST ask! It's that simple. I'll do my best to help you out where I can.

GET pumped - READ BOOKS - JOIN POKER FORUMS - JOIN PSO (pokershoolonline.com) Study with AL spath the DEAN at POKERSCHOOLONLINE - JUST STUDY...

The game - sadly, is nothing close to simple... But with SKILLS - you can play WAY above most of the pack out there. The KEY really is to keep WINNING more than losing.. Hopefully WINNING much more - most nights. (Game selection is KEY for this by the way)

;)

I'll be blogging from WORK tonight (got the GOOD threads with the screen shots almost done)AND playing on FULLTILTPOKER.. Come play with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol