Saturday, June 7, 2008

A second best kind of day???


Well After personally taking out the first 7 players SITTING in the LUCKY BASTARD SEAT on FULLTILTPOKER - It all came CRASHING DOWN when got called late in the game by the player that ended up winning the game - He called me on the turn with a PAIR OF 2's...

(YOU KIDDING ME??) What did he know - HOW COULD HE KNOW??
(I was not making any crazy moves - I was just playing quality cards) HE CALLED A HAND that would have put him in a BAD place chips wise - HOW?

When he did that great move... - he said - "Wow! What a call!" and I responded - "yeah.. it's as if you can see what I'm holding or something..." I mean.. Cmon... He shows NO bad moves the whole hour plus than BOOM - he takes me with a DUCE.

I got to tell all of you that this is exactly the reason I hate playing ON LINE - I only play on line because I do not have action LIVE.

It's the ONLY GAME IN TOWN....



Wait till you see the next post... It's PRICELESS.

Oh yeah! It's gonna be a rough day on FULLTILTPOKER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol