Wednesday, June 18, 2008

AGAIN! My last $5.00 (on a friends account)


In the thread of KEEPING hands exciting... Take this hand for example...

I'm playing here on my laptop but on a friends account.. $5.00 game

I flop A2 - I figure I'd slow play it a little and get cautious if it gets edgy... (it's my right to choose how to play a hand) That's POKER!

Edgy? - If you or I are in a hand online - it WILL always be ON THE EDGE... It's called ACTION BOARDS...

4 to a flush will happen OR some OTHER scary board... never dull playing poker online... Our flopped 2 pair has NO CHANCE.

I and others have seen these same outcomes OVER and OVER and OVER and OVERRRRRR again. ;)

In a LIVE game we can CHOOSE to slow roll a hand and have a chance that the hand will pay us off.. "people - THIS is POKER!" (it's not suggested that you slow roll often - live or online) BUT IT NEEDS TO BE A CHOICE WE AS PLAYERS HAVE.

Online poker takes these and other CHOICES of how to play your hand.. OFF YOU - If you choose to SLOW PLAY - you're doomed.

Go ahead! Get yourself into a poker hand SLOW PLAYING situation... Then prepare to die a slow death. It's as if the COMPUTER PROGRAM is saying - NO SLOW PLAYING..

But the best part... If you choose to BET your flopped two PAIR "HARD" - they (the others in the hand with you) will catch up and you will lose 9/10 hands -

YOU ARE IN A LOSE - LOSE SITUATION.

Give me live poker or give me DEATH.

It does not matter what account you are using... the crazy outcomes are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol