Wednesday, June 4, 2008

FREE ROLL PLAYERS? Are they ReALLY players?

I'm in a provocative mood today - and while scanning some forums/blogs today - I got to thinking of ALL THE people out there that have been playing free rolls now for years and years..

I ask this question more to get every ones take on the subject... To see if I'm alone here in my thinking.. Poker is about ACTION and ACTION is ABOUT "CASH!"

FREE ROLLS to me are about as real to me as touch football and other than hanging out with dome old friends from time to time - you will not find me in these games...

I also think that FREE ROLL thinking ruins the game - AS IN thoughts like - "It's only free money game" and "I'll take a shot at river - this is a FREE ROLL"With nothing at risk, you can’t expect the table to take the game seriously. You should expect constant all-ins and devote chasers.

bah!

I avoid them like the plague

1 comment:

  1. FREE ROLLS ARE FOR LOSERS.
    I TRY TO PLAY AT LEAST 2 A NIGHT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol