Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another CASH - and FINAL TABLE... but


I played in a $3.00 game on FULLTILTPOKER and I was happy to have the deck hit me SMACK in the face.. I had a huge lead until the final table and then the luck train took off without me on board... I was just passing time really - Not really into it!! I was bored but not into a $10 - $65.00 buy in...

I did cash - BUT.

I was yapping in the chat and ran into what I'd guess was a few young guys.. I got to believe that when I got all into the CHAT, busting chops, etc. - I took my mind off all the play. The cards were horrid in the end and If I had the best going in - it was beat by ANYTHING...

Getting in with the BEST on FULLTILTPOKER is not always a lock is it?

Here is a snapshot of the HUGE lead I had - I think the message today is MORE FOR MYSELF but might help your game as well.. Shhhh. Keep quiet. I love to trash talk like the rest of the yappers.. but ANYTHING that takes you from thinking about every move others at your table are making has to be a mistake.

In this LAST HAND - CHECK OUT THE OUTCOME. PRICELESS. I had just doubled up after losing hand after hand to some cold cards - I think I had QQ on the 2nd to last hand . Blinds were HIGH and even with the double up I had to GO FOR IT.. Like I said - GET IN WITH THE BEST - and WHAM MO!

I understand people making MOVES - I do. I do not understand why EVERY TIME they do it to me - THEY MUST HIT 3 of a kind. It will keep happening I'm sure and I'll keep posting the snap shots.

I've been told by about one million players that all you can do is get in with the BEST HAND.. that the MATH would work out over time. Well ... I must be UNLUCKY or something - because this garbage happens too much. AND.... CAN WE PLEASE SEE MORE HANDS WHERE NEITHER PLAYER HITS SOMETHING? (3 of a kind - you got to be kidding me **HERE**




If you are playing today! I'll be on all day.

PLAY ME IN A HAND! FULLTILTPOKER You are a LOCK for a win....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol