Saturday, June 14, 2008

In with the best - I get INSTA CALL.. Out like the REST

Another $24 game.

I want you to notice HOW not only do our hands WHILE PLAYING ONLINE (yours and mine) ALWAYS get action - but also, any of the remaining players in EVERY hand - one or both will 9/10 hit "something..." Something to stay in ACTION with (to die) and SOMETHING to catch up and MAKE it all a little more exciting for the ONE way behind ....or the one that should have folded pre-flop. you know, The DONKEY.

I'd like it MUCH better if we could just get ANY TWO cards (ALL OF US) and PLAY POKER. FAT CHANCE.

Playing hands when YOU know parties still in action will be hitting KEY CARDS hand after hand is anything BUT poker people. It's a SYSTEM. A SYSTEM to keep the MONEY TRAIN ROLLING.


You will see a pattern folks - Trust me. Just stick it out with me here - keep coming back and READ prior posts.. EVERY DAY - same deal.. Best hands lose and lose and lose.. every time.

Sure - QUALITY HANDS GET BEAT! Tom understands this.. I get POKER. I however ALSO get the FACT that QUALITY HANDS win a better share LIVE.. when hands are really BORING and RANDOM.

I also UNDERSTAND this FACT... "If you are tagged as a good player the SYSTEM will crush you..." Check out the EXCITING board in this next screen shot.. THE HAND I GOT CRUSHED YET AGAIN WITH... NO BLANK BOARDS - THE PLAYER PLAING ME "had to hit" - (WE BOTH DID!) DO YOU GET IT YET? DO YOU "SEE" IT YET? Always exciting on HERE*****.. The land of COMPLETE BULL CRAP POKER.

Wish I could have snagged the river card screen shot - I moved to fast - only caught the TURN!

WHAT WAS THE RIVER? It was the 10 of course... Whooo hoooo!

Some players LIVE and DIE by the AK - I'm ok with that.. it's your call.

Online you can LIVE by ANY HAND if you play me - and HERE IS HOW IT WILL WORK OUT.... I'll have the best going in and YOU WILL TAKE ME DOWN.

It's good to be me.. I'm OK with it.. I can't Waite to be EXTRA HAPPY when PLAYING real NON-ONLINE poker soon - when POKER becomes legal in this state, when hands will hold up at times and when better hands going in have a flipping chance.

Then all these rigged sites can go to hell.

Always exciting online... Hey PHIL IVEY! Can you explain these outcomes please? You being a pro and all..

Complete BULL SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol