Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SNOW DAY! Time for some poker.


Ok - so I'm giving Full Tilt a major break - and NOW.. sitting with my $100 here... Hmmmm Where to play?

Northeast east PA got whacked by a good 12" plus snow storm.. Nice! Not for me of cousre - I hate snow.. and I hate winter...

It would be SO much easier if there was a good local game...

I'd love to hear from players that visit us here.. Especially the ones that are winning more than losing and Oh.. cashing out 500 - 1500 a month plus?

Many of my friends report NEVER cashing out... and I myself - Have done it - but LIVE play payouts KILL my online %'s...


Reefer anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol