Friday, October 17, 2008

One million years

I could play on Full Tilt poker for a million years and not see a CHECK mark to the good.

I'm told by many of my friends - SAME OUTCOME. THEY GET FED ACTION CARDS - and THE DOGS ALWAYS WIN!

huh????

SUSPECT.

It makes me think - Shouldn't we be winning a few times a year on I DUNNO.. insane "LUCK"? If our GOOD HANDS won't hold.. How come we don't just WIN on PURE LUCK? IN OTHER WORDS - "HAVE A LUCKY **CAN'T LOSE** night? A day where we can't lose..

Years of play - online - it never happens..

Live PLAY - It happens once a month. (and I win in most cases from SOLID position,etc.. play)

I dunno people - Read all my past posts - they go on for over a year and I've been playing for many more on full tilt. (The Screen shots DO NOT lie... IN WITH THE BEST - "LOSER" )

Why?

You can never get ahead. (something is wrong here.. something sticks..)

Patterns happen (hands I see going down)

Dogs (bad hands) win more than lose - SEE IMAGES.

People type in chat to me all the time - "It's random" - They keep defending the site? I know what I'm holding - it's the better hand... 95% of time - Problem is - The BETTER HAND is a TARGET on FULL TILT.

It's some SICK "SUPER SMART" software...

NO - They do not have to give 500,000 players a fair shake. Yes.. It can be BULL SHIT.

To the images. (the SCREEN SHOT images say it all) Game after game - day after day - hour after hour - hand after hand.

JUST TO PROVE MY POINT - I'll Sit through ANYONES game - and we will see same thing..

Here - I take the LEAD - but I know, it's not going to be clean sailing.



I notice that PRO PLAYER is playing - He has a small stack - 3 or 4 K... Why is he playing $5 game? If you know HUCK - you know why...






A small decline in chips




Now - I go back - and Whooooaaaaa! Huck has more than "4" times the chips... I guess the PROS hands HOLD UP on full tilt.





Now - BACK to MY ACTION... Same pattern every game... Build a stack - then hit 73 off for an hour.. Also - of course, if I hit a hand - it will not HOLD.. AK or AQ will NOT hit flop.. Or - others will hit SETS.. (same pattern every game)

Either that or I'm just SUPER DUPER unlucky... (yeah - that's it) I'm THAT UNLUCKY (on FULL TILT)

Down the road - at the live game - my GOOD cards HOLD UP and are NOT always being played up against OTHER POCKET PAIRS and chasers calling hands that ANY ONE with a brain would fold (to a good quality raise)

WHY FOLD HOWEVER - if you KNOW... Full Tilt software LOVES to hand the winner to the DOGS.. (the poor hand)




Hey - look here

I can't even beat the ALL IN MAN for 20 chips! LMAO.




Maybe a mini comeback... ??? Maybe I'll WIN one...

Nah...

It's just part of the BULL SHIT FULL TILT pattern.




Final HAND! I have been taught that it's easier to MAKE the BET then to call the BET... Easier to RAISE than to call a raise.

Well - this does NOT happen online.. (I have no problem with them calling...) I just seem to HAVE A HUGE problem with them ALWAYS HITTING - AND HITTING "3" of a freaking kind.. ALL THE TIME! (YES! Yet another PATTERN on FULL TILT..)

Or - I'm just UNLUCKY...

I think it's more on the line of - I'm being PLAYED by super smart SOFTWARE... (not random) but rather - SOFTWARE with a purpose.. TO rape my of my DEPOSIT.

It's SUSPECT! No matter what you think... If I keep putting up screen shots of the DOGS winning - It has to be AT LEAST! SUSPECT.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol