Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A $1 Trial Offer! MEET BIGGIESMALLS "me" on SPADE CLUB POKER


Yo.. that's me! "Biggiesmalls" - Sitting there with trips and calling the MOVE by AJ on the FLOP. On a site called SPADE CLUB..

Nice for me huh with the little SET and a guy making a JAM move to crush BIGGIE SMALLS HERE?

Tonight - I'm taking a look at this site... A chance at some major money FOR not a LOT invested (this I need right now)

PEACE OF MIND.

I just can't get it out of my head that I'm not being ripped OF by online MONEY/POKER sites.. at least with SPADECLUB - Any major loss is NO more than the average cost to see the flop in my old POT limit games...

(Thats me in the game above holding "22" - Don't you love it when you hit the small pair SET)

Gerry at work today HANDED me the screen name!.. I actually had something else typed in.. "Icanbeadick" - I had to get up from my computer and walk away before hitting SEND..(I was at work remember) As I did walk away - This guy Gerry bumbs into me and says - "HEY! Biggiesmalls" (with a ball busting smile)

BOOM! (A screen name is born)

THATS IT!!!! (I hate picking out screen names and TRUTH - I never liked mine...)
"BigTIME loser" on FULL TILT is really NOT me at all -

Truth is.. Biggie Smalls was really the only rapper I liked.. (maybe I should have actually tried to listen to others..hmmm) I'm a ROCK man.. What can I say.

I used to LOVE hearing that song.. YOU KNOW IT? "There's going to be some slow singing and some flower bringing..... etc etc.. etc.." (YOU KNOW THIS SONG RIGHT???)

Well - It's ONE screen name that FITS Me... (except I'm not black) I am BIG however.. and I was born in Brooklyn NY. (Close enough)

I'm Big enough to be thinking about weight loss surgery. (thats another post)

Anyways.. Figured I'd let you know THIS screen name too.. COME PLAY ME... (It's only a BUCK trial) What do we have to lose..

Biggie! If you an see me from up in heaven! I enjoy your music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol