Thursday, October 16, 2008

First weekend in a long time...

This weekend I have some chores.. Nothing like my norm insane list however.

I'll be playing poker and a few stones in the WAll. Yes! My stone wall project is almost finished.

I'm pretty much ready to totally JUMP ship from FULL TILT poker.

Either A. I'm the worst player in the world or the SYSTEM they have is designed to skim me of my hard earned cash.

I get in with the best of it time and time again and UNLIKE in live poker play. I lose.. to what I see as VERY (and 2/3 times coming) the LUCKY card hand delivered to the DOG hand.

Full Tilt - I believe - is a SCAM site.

I can't wait to sit one day - at the WSOP (next to Ivey) and tell him so...

Poker stars will be my NEXT shot... and of course - the LIVE games around here.

Hope anyone reading this is getting good cards.. (and they HOLD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol