Tuesday, October 21, 2008

kahnawake.com/gamingcommission

Please - ANYONE.. Tell me.

Who are these people and WHY should I trust them?

Who are they accountable to?

OVERSIGHT? Who can I go to "TO KNOW" that I'm getting a fair shake from this gaming commission...

I feel that the cards on FULL TILT poker are anything but random - let time and time again.. people online tell me they ARE in fact "RANDOM"...

A simple question - Who is WATCHING kahnawake gaming commission (http://www.kahnawake.com/gamingcommission/)

How do I know they are NOT a SHAM group?

I can't make the question any more clear.

Who is watching OUT for us.. the POKER PLAYER.. How do we know (as players) we are totally and without question, getting a fair shake as to the RANDOM cards that hit the tables...

I'd love to hear the answers to these questions.. (by TOP pros out there...)

Go ahead.. Take your time...

I'm not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol