Friday, April 24, 2009

Friend - 4 games out from 10,000.00 entry into 2009 wsop

A friend of mine named - "Chunky" is just 5 games out of winning a seat in this years WSOP. He is 19 pts. in front and might be able to lock it up in 3 or 4 games.

He has come a long way since we met... He was the losingest player at my 2/4 limit game just 5 years ago. HE started playing TEXAS HOLDEM in the game ai ran for years and get this.. He started "1" week before my little girl was born. When he came back on his 2nd wek of playing -My wife and I were at the hospital and someone else ran the action! (Chunky remembers this!) I for some reason do not. Maybe due to the whole hospital thing and the fact that I had a load of players coming and going.

Chunky is going to tell his story over at XFP - xfilespoker.com in the MEMBER SPOTLIGHT section.

Good luck chunky! I can see you in that ESPN chair.

What else..

My girlfriend Jerri just received word she will be dealing in this years WSOP. She is pumped as well... and plans on being in Vegas from Mid May to the series end.. Jerri dealt games in Vegas for a good couple years (Wynn) but had to return home when her father got really ill. Until this trip.. She has been home - taking care of her mom.

Due to this great news - I might have to get out to Vegas a year early - due to having a place to crash... ESPECIALLY IF CHUNKY GETS IN THE BIG GAME.

Jerri lets me take over a spare bedroom from time to time and in return - I show her how to have a good time going to shows, great meals and having a few drinks!

Things are moving FAST over at XFP - be sure to get with me if you are looking to be a part of something very special. (Poker) Especially if you have a serious list of data for poker players.. E-mails, ip's etc..
(Email me YOUR info and "your e-mail" if you want information) dwyertj@hotmail.com

Time to take out the TRASH.. Friday is garbage day around here!

Spring time in the POCONOS! Next 4 days in the 80's! (What the hell???)

Later all! I'll be posting more and more - I promise. (Oh! I have to remember to tell you guys about my roof that blew off a few days ago... WHAT FUN!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol