Friday, April 3, 2009

First day at T-Ball! POKER TONIGHT!















Yesterday was my 5 year olds FIRST DAY at T-ball! (My girl is in PURPLE)

She never touched a baseball before, nothing serious anyways.. but MAN.. She sure did take to it.. Only one other girl on the team - and I thought - Oh - man.. What did I get my little girl into...

Well - I'm happy we did - She was so into it!

Running around the bases for the first time! Hitting the ball! Trowing the ball.. (we need to work on throwing the ball)

But hey! Her team is not all that bad.. I'd have figured it was going to be really sloppy.. but some of the boys really had some arms.. 5 and 6 years old.
















Wow!

Poker tonight - Thinking of passing on the $35 NL tourney and waiting till 10 pm to go to the NO RAKE 1/2 NO limit game.. Not sure.

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable! Dad's gonna have his hands full, lol...

    Good luck with your live play!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol