Monday, March 30, 2009

Less TIME for online.. I'm back to LIVE PLAY.

Well -

Three games deep in my 1/2 NO limit game.

Game 1 - Up $150.00
Game 2 - Down $105.00
Game 3 - Up $350.00

$400 up.

Now.. Show me doing that ONLINE... and I'm HOOKED.

My years of playing online ave not shown the same results as my live play... So - What am I to do?

Simple math says - PLAY live. i can not get results (with same quality of play online) It baffles me.. So I'm not really going to worry about it.. I'm planning on WORKING the "LIVE PLAY" plan.. The one that works for me.

The LIVE players are just horrible (just like online) but MY quality hand (usually traps) - plain WORK.. The hands "HOLD UP"

I'll keep everyone up to date - No one is happier to keep track of this LIVE vs. ONLINE poker play than I am..

Give live a chance.. It might be very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol