Friday, March 27, 2009

A little behind wih my blog

Spring is in the AIR - and I welcome SUMMER. All this seasonal change has me away from the computer and ON top of all that - I found a LIVE 1/2 NL game with NO RAKE and 4/5 seats lled with rookies..

SWEET!

I hve to take some time to write about this game...

NEWS -

FREE ROLL this Sunday on FULL TILT @ 12:15 (est)

Details on the FORUM (but it's simple - ONE new thread and One REPLY to a thread is all that is needed... to get in..

http://xfilespoker.net/phpbb/


Come take a look - and CONTACT "xfilespoker" when you have the NEW thread and REPLY finished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol