Saturday, November 14, 2009

XFilesPOKER "TWITTER" poker games start today! Search @xfilespoker on TWITTER

Today!  The XFilespoker games BEGIN!  WHO WILL TAKE DOWN THE FIRST XFILES/TWITTER games? Maybe you?

6pm .est $1.50 (Tourney # 117393408) and 9pm $2.50  .est (Tourney # 117392979)- FULL TILT POKER.

Play me BIG DADDY!  Show me your poker skills then chat about action on the xfilespoker forum.

NOTE!  Tonight is the FIRST!!  These games will run EVERYDAY at the same time!  Plus - other XFilesPOKER games as requested in poker forum.

Win $5.00 for knocking me out in TODAY'S games! (Xfilespoker active forum members only please)

Search "BigTME loser" on Full Tilt for the games I'm playing on FT - or Check out the XFilesPOKER FORUM

THIS GAME WILL BE ON PALTALK!  Download if you like (FREE)DOWNLOAD PALTALK HERE!  Then SEARCH for  "xfilespokerTWITTERgames"  ONE WORD - No spaces.

The VOICE of PENNSYLVANIA POKER
MrXfilespoker

Posted via email from xfilespoker's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol