Sunday, November 8, 2009

POKER PRO Phil Ivey BUSTS OUT EARLY - Earlier than expected... WORLD SERIES OF POKER TALK & FREE ROLL INFO

OK all poker fans! - We posted the WELCOME BACK free roll info in the Xfilespoker.com calendar. (see link to calendar on Xfilespoker CALENDAR ) This free roll is for ALL forum members.

Fun time last night with forum members on Twitter (@xfilespoker) talking poker!  Ivey busted as I predicted.. a little earlier than  expected. 

I got crushed playing LOW LIMIT NL poker on FULL TILT POKER  - I'll blame it on keeping up with Phil Ivey.


We all left the poker/twitter action about 4am -and woke to insane news that it will be CADA (almost to the felt last night) vs. Moon!  HEADS UP poker!

We here at Xfilespoker.com must support MOON - It would be UN-alien not to. (lol)  Think of all the MARKETING the poker world could push to death.. "To the MOON Alice!  I'm playing POKER!"

We seen some silly cards from MOON and some super aggressive and LUCKY play from CADA.. This heads up poker match should be neat to watch..

I give them both credit - Hell - They are sitting there and we are watching!  I like that MOON did not sell out to the POKER machine that IS the "current monster on-line poker companies."  He passed on a sure 500,000.00 per Phil Hellmuth's radio visit on bluff magazines audio cast.  To me.. that is very cool.

All the kool-aide drinking poker fans will have to wait another few lifetimes to see Ivey at that final table - as more and more players are figuring this NL poker game out.  I hate to keep peeing on everyones parade - but I don't see it happening.  He is HUMAN after all.. Winning bracelets 5+ years ago vs. today is a much tougher task to pull off.  With that said - No doubt he's a master of the game.


I wish I was there!  Maybe in 2010!

The VOICE of PENNSYLVANIA POKER
MrXfilespoker

Posted via email from xfilespoker's posterous

1 comment:

  1. I just read a really interesting interview about Phil Ivey at: www.ebmpublishing.com. The interview was very well written and really showed his (Phil) humility. Great article!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol