Saturday, November 14, 2009

One Man with Courage - Makes a Majority. Read about my day PROTESTING ILLEGALS in the rain with Dan, Greig and Ruth.

I love lines like the title of this blog. (Andrew Jackson I respect)  I have these words of Mr. Jackson's, framed and hanging on the walls of my living room. The man running the event today (The event I'm about to share with all of you) made me think of how much I love this framed message from many years ago. 

Today (Hazleton, PA) - I took part in a friendly protest against illegal aliens in the United States.  It was a very small crowd. It had many supporters BEEPING horns and waving hands - as well as a few snickers and hard looks towards the protesters.  (It's America - and while I can do this sorta thing.. I'm doing it.  We never want to lose this valuable right we all have. Its how I see it anyways.)  It's not my first time at such events.  I wish we had more of them.

At the gathering, (Hard to call it a rally really with 9 people - hmm they did have mega phones x 2 however) I ran into a researcher from the University of Liverpool - It was a super cool afternoon for me... It was like I was transported to a street in London as I stood there in front of my cites CITY HALL.  I had to stay too - I couldn't let them (mostly kids) stand alone. I respect people who have the guts to take a side... (Like Dan and Ruth - More on them to come) 

Greig Campbell, MA (Researcher) my new bloke from London told me in one of our conversations.. something close to this.. "AMERICANS know their history.." and from what he told me.. The mans done his homework on American history, especially in the Hazleton Pa area. (I agree with Greig here) Americans DO KNOW THEIR HISTORY.. We just need more Americans to wake up and get their heads out of the sand... before all our cities get turned upside down. 

You see.. Hazleton Pa, if you go back about 10 years - never had gunfire in the streets.. (It was once every ten years that GUNFIRE made a news story here) Now, after the rush of people coming in.. - it's almost an everyday event.  Legal or not legal - The people doing all the shooting need to be run out of town on  rail - In other words..They can go back the hell where they come from. 

I told you people I love Ted Nugent.

I also ran into a nice lady named Ruth who, turned out.. drove a good while to be a part of this peace-full protest.  I took a picture of her as we stood in the fog and rain.  I'll add it to the end of this post.

Let me go on the record.  I love all people everywhere - HELL I play poker!!!  Poker is the biggest MELTING POT ever.  I just happen to LOVE the LAW OF MY LAND and I LOVE the UNITED STATES of AMERICA more!! I'm very tired of all the Spanish speaking going on in public... all the big business selling us out.  If you love America??. LOVE AND RESPECT AMERICA by speaking English.  RESPECT.

If you are an ASSHOLE - I don't care what color or race you are.  YOU'RE just an ASSHOLE.

I'd like our leaders and citizens to Love and respect AMERICA by keeping AMERICANS working.. By not shipping jobs overseas.. by CLOSING the boarders (Who leaves the door wide open after an event like 9/11?  That's right - NO ONE!  Unless you are AMERICA)  It's clear to me - many in Washington DC - sold themselves and us OUT long ago.  It's harder for them to hide this simple facts as we enter the insane world of TAX AND SPEND (Spending money we don't have - Our KIDS MONEY.)  ALL THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE... and FAST.

P E R I O D.

If you are here, living in the USA - legal or illegal.. and you love the country that you came from, more than the United States - (and yes.. It is your right)  That's fine. HERE'S THE THING! It's also MY RIGHT to tell all of you to Get the hell outta here and go back home....and take your gun shooting criminals back home with ya. (oh.. that feels good - try it!)

Most of you here might not remember John Wayne.  That last passage was his style (My style too)Hey Illegals!

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS.  (I (we) love my/our guns - but I/we don't go around shooting at people in the streets)  Some of us hunt, target practice and own them to protect our homes..  Americans will never give up their guns without a fight.. Americans want peace.. but we are not afraid to FIGHT for our RIGHTS.. We will protect ourselves when they come looking to take our firearms away. (Don't think it can't happen folks)  HISTORY showed us all what happens when people lose their right to own arms. 

The event in Hazleton today was promoted or "sold" in the local NEWSPAPER (Today mind you - Thanks for the heads-up Standard Speaker) as a TEA PARTY event (Maybe this event was reported to make the Tea party look bad as Dan's groups are much smaller "Usually" - He's had some big ones too) - The event today is actually an event from the www.voiceofthepeopleusa.com - Here is a YOU-tube of Dan working.  He's a good younger man with a lot of passion.    Dan does not do it for money.  (He said he takes no money) NO WONDER HIS EVENTS ARE SMALL.. You must advertise!  Hell the kids today are not even on TWITTER!??? 

Being a great American, with balls, I stood with Dan and a few others in the rain, even though I thought I was going to a TEA PARTY event. (I'm not clear on the Tea Party and I wanted to 'see and hear" things for myself) I respect people who speak their mind... Dan's a good American.  I might not agree with everything Dan says (Truth is I don't know everything about DAN) - As to his message on illegals in the USA - I'm 101% behind him. 

In America. - We already have good laws of the land. It's a kick in the teeth to all citizens who live everyday following the laws... Also the people who worked hard to get to America the legal route. 

PEOPLE are not ASSIMILATING.. (My gut tells me they don't want to and never will..)  WAKE UP AMERICA!  They can stay - but they got to STAND by the RED WHITE AND BLUE.

I spoke for a good while with Dan - He worked the clean-up from the towers in NYC.  He lost a few family members  on that horrible day as well.. You can see it in his face - how upsetting all of it is to him. Since 2001 - He's been standing up and speaking against illegals to anyone that will listen. One or thousands..

Today's event in Hazleton, Pennsylvania was very small... but hey.. They were out there and you have to respect that.

Here is a picture of RUTH - Like Ruth, I also love the flag of the UNITED STATES. (Also a past President of the Hazleton Elks Lodge #200 The Elks stand for God and Country)  I have to get me one of these umbrella's Ruth!

If anyone reading this blog is into poker or KNOWS someone that LOVES poker - Please send them to the XFilesPOKER forum sign up page  and please bookmark this blog.  I always play these days on FULL TILT POKER - Sign up GREAT AMERICANS!  Then - let's talk poker!  

Oh! The best part of today!  Remember that BLOKE from London - He want's to interview me.. (Maybe I can plug poker in the UK)  no.. LOL.  He told me he could get me pictures of the BREAKER from my small COAL TOWN in which I live.  I feel like I won a huge pot of chips by meeting him.  I've been looking for quality pictures of our breaker (which burned down in the 70's or 80's can't remember) for years now.

He also suggested a book by Susan Campbell Bartoletti - (Growing up in Coal Country) She is a Sibert Medal-Winning Author of BLACK POTATOES. 

Greig Campbell - is currently writing a book.  Keep an eye out for him.. He's a smart cookie.

Well - That's all for now!  Remember Americans!  FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!

Thanks to our service men and women (USA) again as well. All of you ROCK!

NEXT POKER GAME I'm PLAYING (I tanked in the first one today) 9pm est. on FULL TILT POKER - Come on!  Sign up and try and get my chips!  I play poker like a game of WAR.

The VOICE of PENNSYLVANIA POKER
MrXfilespoker

Posted via email from xfilespoker's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol