Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Forum @ Xfilespoker.com

8:51am - Just back from taking my little girl to school - what a crisp and sunny fall morning in the Poconos.  Love it!

I just wanted to thank the members of our friendly poker forum - http://www.xfilespoker.net/phpbb for coming back after a long summer break.  I'm working hard to make the site more and more fun each day - and promise BIG changes for the better are on the way.  I'm in study HOURS a day and have found a new teacher that has me reading and reading.

I'm trying to network with poker players with integrity - players who LOVE and RESPECT the game. If you know any? - Can you get them on board...  It's an OPEN forum that asks ANY and ALL topics poker and gambling.

In the coming months you can expect free rolls as the budget allows - as well as new games such as our NEW "HEADS UP" challenge - $2 games on Full Tilt.  Working on building the brackets this month.  I think in time - our free rolls will advance to some pretty big games.  (Maybe this will help some of you build your poker roll)  Get you IN the CASH!

We will starting TUESDAYS with TOM this winter.. Playing in select on line tourneys and ring games that we can later discuss on the forum.

Videos are in the works as well (For newbies) I love talking poker to players new to the game and watching them go from clueless to winning players.  Learn proper poker from the start and join in the poker forum today!  No such thing as a dumb question on xfilespoker.com

If you are NEW to us.. Please sign up today and get to posting poker chat.  Bring friends! 

I had about 3 hours sleep last night - so I'm off to crash and catch an hour of rest before work.  Hope to see everyone on the xfilespoker.com poker forum soon!

Also!  If you are on TWITTER - Please follow "xfilespoker" and start pumping us everyday!  Twitter is really getting the word out there..

Have a great day all.  Hope you flop nothing but quads all day long.

The VOICE of PENNSYLVANIA POKER
MrXfilespoker

Posted via email from xfilespoker's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol