Sunday, November 22, 2009

Poker friends are some of the BEST friends.. Thanks everyone! Especially KIM SHANNON and JOE NAVARRO

This past week sure was busy for Big Daddy!

New links and events added to the site XFilespoker.com - (From here on in, known as "XFP")

This week I re-learned something. (Something Major) 

Moss does not grow on a rolling stone.... We have to keep ourselves moving. 

I "feel so alive..." LOL. It may sound silly but just like MATT DAMON'S line in the poker movie ROUNDERS. (It's true) I have to be ME. I just plain love poker, I just love MEETING & READING PEOPLE. I'm not sure I'll ever know why I LOVE poker and POKER PLAYERS so much.. Guess poker is in my blood.  Guess I'm a goner.

This week, Joe Navarro - The Nonverbal Expert gave XFP his blessings on a special forum on "Poker TELLS." Joe is famous to all us rounders due to his connection with the poker brat himself Phil Hellmuth.  His sharing of information is fantastic.. I hope all reading this blog will buy his books! (He's a good man with much to offer to your poker game)

This alone, (Meeting Joe on-line) would have made me happy. but no no.. so much more was in store for me. Thank you Mr. Navarro.

Here is link to Joe's site By the way... Navarro-tells web site click here - If you are on TWITTER - Follow Mr. Navarro and I, as we are always twittering back and fourth.  (follow @navarrotells and @xfilespoker) 

Another big thing that happened was the hooking up with some "really special" new XFP forum members.. Fellow blood brothers & sisters @kimshannon @callmeroger @callmecaveman @morieeel to name just a few.  You can meet them all on TWITTER.

Kim and the crew - really GET my whole concept behind the XFP WEB SITE - and in a very short time they have ignited a very exciting forward motion of growth.  @rezzzpoker @Sycostevesethe1st @mretiface and many many more who have been with us since day one - Also need mention. (If I forgot anyone.. it's just my lack of sleep) Let me know and I'll make the fix.

My forum guys and gals (Kim's doing) topped off my week with a MAJOR cherry - A video showing some of the male member's from my poker forum.. KIM, I luv ya.  Here is the VIDEO - THE MEN of XFP - ENJOY!    

So much happened this week... Can't remember it all.. and I know the coming weeks are going to be even better.  Added this past week.. TWITTER POKER TOUR LINKS, #TPT hash tag on TWITTER. "Tom's Stashed Cash.." plus regular scheduled poker games on FULL TILT POKER - for XFP forum members... XFP on-line poker GAME CALENDAR

Also added was the XFP NEWS LINK...

Last but not least.. (Mother-ship)  It's CLOSE..  So close!  Soon  we will have an on-line poker site with real integrity.. Soon my members will be able to PLAY POKER ON-LINE!  Instead of PLAYING ON-LINE POKER.. (No way that RNG is random.. sorry folks)  Soon!  Soon. Stand by.. 'speaking with mother-ship almost daily and he's posting in the forum as well.. (Mrrealdeal)

OK.. Who wants to play some poker!  Download the FULL TILT SOFTWARE HERE and enter the BONUS CODE "Santa."

Most our on-line poker games are LOW LIMIT buy ins or Free rolls.  NO DEPOSITS REQUIRED for FREE ROLLS.

Hope you're all flopping quads today.. See ya on the poker forum.

The VOICE of PENNSYLVANIA POKER
MrXfilespoker

Posted via email from xfilespoker's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol