Saturday, November 7, 2009

Frustrated fans of poker WSOP 2009 the NOVEMBER NINE - If it's a LIVE tv event - I sure can't find it..

I'm on Twitter (xfilespoker) and all over the web today pulling what little bit of hair I have left, OUT! I'm searching for information on today's big WSOP final table. (November Nine)  I could swear I read somewhere a while back that said today's event was going to be broadcast "live." The World Series of Poker (main event) is the biggest game of the year for poker fans. 

This years event finally gives us MAJOR poker ACTION with a major TV poker PRO - He's short stacked against some really good players. (Players that had months of rest and time to READ UP and study their foes) He does not need any introduction in this blog "for anyone following pro poker."  (For any poker newbies.. His name is IVEY)

ESPN needs to drop back and punt when it comes to covering these events.  I'm scanning my TV guide on DIRECTV and nothing lists until 11pm tonight?  What the hell kind of LIVE action is this?  If this event is happening live and we are all missing it somehow - It's all the fault of the POWERS THAT BE at this years World Series.  Shame on you guys.

HARRAH'S / Rio in Las Vegas has had many years to work out the bugs with these events and yet - every year they drop the ball. This year - sending players AWAY (not enough tables/dealers) I dunno.. Time to hire some new people to run things.  Is this event on TV live?  DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW?

Phil Ivey and some other guys are playing in the BIGGEST poker game of their life - plus, most poker nuts LOVE Ivey. DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG THIS DAY IS TO POKER ESPN/RIO? If Ivey's able to pull this off and SNAG the win - It's huge for HIM/POKER/RIO/ESPN & the other 8 felt masters.  (I'm a fan of Ivey but I put him out 4th or 5th due to the fact that players today's are a smarter bunch)  Let me say it agina..This is huge for the RIO.. (HARRAH'S) It's huge for ESPN!  It's huge for "ME" and countless other poker fans, and the players that are new to poker. Some of us have been in poker since JESUS won the main event... (Jesus - that's a long time ago folks) How can all of the BIG SHOTS mess this UP?  Talk about DONKEYS.  (send me an e-mail and explain please)

How are we ever going to get to the day when PEPSI pays me (whoops I mean US) to play poker on live television if all the REAL POKER fans can't even find the coverage for this, the biggest event in all of poker. (I want to break something! Someone give me something to snap) 

My blog today is due to FRUSTRATION.. I'm frustrated.. My pals that watch poker are Frustrated. My dog Zowie - "The famous poker playing Doberman Pincher" is freaking frustrated. We wait all year for the FINAL TABLE of the WORLD SERIES OF POKER and you can't find out if it's LIVE or NOT (when it's on TV?).... Fans should be able to KNOW (yes or no) if there is coverage of **ANY** WSOP final table event within 2 CLICKS of a mouse.. Internet searches. (look into them WSOP)

Such a BIG deal is made of the NOVEMBER NINE.. and what happens.. they leave us hanging.  This is enough to make even the most seasoned poker pro TILT. 

I'm glad I'm still a year or two away from playing in the series and making the final table..or I'd be ripping all the people on national television for a job NOT WELL DONE. I would not want to do it - but cm-on.. Someone needs a kick in the ass. THIS IS TOO BIG A GAME.

All eyes want to be on Phil Ivey today as well as the other 8 skilled/lucky rounders. Lives are going to change today.. (Poker fans want to see it) Somebody playing in this years NOVEMBER NINE event is going to DISNEY LAND for crying out loud.. "for PLAYING POKER." THEY GET THAT BRACELET!!! Playing a game they/we ALL LOVE.

 The WINNER of this event will go from WHO'S DAT? to ROCK STAR and we can't find it anywhere on the web. Anywhere on our DIRECTV. Ivey even made it on the cover of ESPN magazine this year for crying out loud. That's it - I'm calling VEGAS.  Get Vegas on the line. 

The main man in this event has PRIVATE JETS!  (cough.. Maybe)  We can't SELL THAT VEGAS?

OK - I'm going back to the wsop searches.. If I find information WAY down low in a search engine - I'll let everyone know via TWITTER.. (look me up - come debate pro poker with me "xfilespoker")

If you want to play ME.. "A regular Joe" kinda winning poker player - I play on FULL TILT POKER  I DO NOT have a private jet. (yet)  If you want to join our regular Joe's poker club sign up today (It's free) - X-Files poker forum We have a FREE roll coming up soon. No deposits required.

God - Please let me watch today's game..  (This was for a poker playing friend/writer named Kim) @kimshannon on TWITTER.   

The VOICE of PENNSYLVANIA POKER
MrXfilespoker

Posted via email from xfilespoker's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol