Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Game two today on FULL TILT - Always feeling SET up on FULL TILT




If you are going to BLUFF - try to avoid making a move on a MAJOR hand.. This happened to me today... I was card dead - He was hitting every hand - I TOOK A SHOT.. LOL

Love Full tilt poker for a good laugh. Http://www.xfilespoker.net/phpbb if you want to chat poker and play in our group NL games.

As I was posting this BLOG - I ran into this HAND - huh?  SO SOON? (Daily $1)  It's not even funny how many times I have the goods and get beat on the river.. or turn - I should have just folded here - (Play FULL TILT RNG POKER)




Oh well - Next game TONIGHT is the Xfilespoker.com TWITTER 9pm GAME.  For info - http://www.xfilespoker.net/calendar We play these games every night of the week.  Come say hi in the FORUM too!  Make your first post and get involved.. Post some POKER chat/thougts soon.

In about 2 days - we will have poker games for the Xfilespoker crew - day and night - weekends too..  Keep an eye on the calendar - for games and NEW promotion "Tom's STASHED cash" (see forum for details)

Very soon - we will be PLAYING POKER ONLINE instead of PLAYING ONLINE POKER...

(Online poker IS nothing close to real poker - I'll bank my last worthless $1 on it)

Hey... Did you hear the joke..

McDonalds is offering a NEW "OBAMA MENU" -  You go to the counter - ORDER WHATEVER YOU LIKE and the guy behind you has to pay for it!!!  (Time for TERM limits) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol