Friday, May 1, 2009

WSOP - 2009

I wake up today (on my birthday) and all I got in my mind is winning a seat in the 2009 WSOP. I was not even looking to GO in 2009, rather my target has been 2010.

How cool!

The problem is.. I have little info on doing such a task via games online. I'm not one for trolling the boards looking for the best satellites games to play. Someone out there MUST have already done all the homework for me.. Right?

If you know of great satellites out there for me to give this years WSOP a crack.. Please hit me up with a comment here. I'm not looking to get into the MAIN event.. Any old WSOP NL or POT LIMIT event will work.

$1500 - or so buy in..

My pal Chunky is close to winning his 10,000.00 seat and My gal friend is going out to DEAL the big games.. so now I have the BUG to go out there and get into SOME POKER ACTION.. I want to play some cards!!

Time for me to start making my RUN at the BIGTIME!

If you know of any great (weak) action out there for getting in! Give me a YO!

It may happen - It may not - but something has me wanting to take a few shots.

2 comments:

  1. FullTilt are running 'bracelet races' at $200+16 per pop, awarding $2000-WSOP-packets. You might be interested...

    /Dan Ritto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blogger,

    I have an offer for you please contact me at Amy.evens@topspot-promotions.com.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol