Saturday, May 16, 2009

I need to play MORE poker while on Twitter

More and more I think I'm getting this whole online NL poker thing. All you need are two things - Controlled aggression and your cards to HOLD in races.

They all held today! And MAN! Was I getting cards.

The last week has been amazing for me POKER wise... A close friend WINS his 10,500.00 wsop MAIN event seat - and I gain entry into Two major events on FULL TILT poker. The big games are tomorrow.

BOOM!

Take a look at this pretty site...





IT was touch and go many times in this FT game - I even made ONE huge mistake - Bluffing the FLOP into pair of 9's that held... (maybe I needto NOT fold 88 and 99 so much)

Final two got the seats in the MAJOR FTOPS game - the final 3 players - well - WE PLAYED ROUGH poker. It really could have gone any way - Which is quite normal. Finally - Things went MY way... FANTASTIC!

I'm now lined up in TWO major money tourneys on FT SUNDAY - May 17, 2009 and I also have our XFILESPOKER FREE ROLL tomorrow.. (not sure what I'm doing there - Might have to go with the BIG MONEY GAMES.. and take a pass..)

Tomorrow will be busy POKER wise. I take it like a serious day in the office. All Business.

One game - I believe Top prize at this point is 8K or so.. the Other - MAIN EVENT - $77,000.00 Plus FOR FIRST PLACE ALONE! Boy! $500.00 "xfilespoker.com" FREE ROLLS if we nail that BIG prize.

Visit us !


Xfilespoker live chat most nights OR in the Xfilespoker FREE forum

Hope you too get into the BIG FTOPS games - If there is any way I (we) can help your poker game - just jump on the forum and ask.. Lots of HELPERS on there.. Great players.

I'm sure we can help your game - Especially if you are a newbie!

I did LIVE "twitter" posts during the game.. Twitter is going (I hope) to bring some readers to my NON PROFESSIONAL WRITER blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol