Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's sinking in...

One of my pals locked up (won) his 2009 DREAM seat. Wsop $10,500.00 entry.

Chunky is going to WSOP!

Already in the works - a PARTY/REUNION of a major poker game - It ran for years and was a HOT HOT game.

POT LIMIT.

I expect - this time around it might be a NL game.

So - working on a list - BBQ, and party details! This one is going to be grand.

Also - this in the works. I return to my home away from home - LAS VEGAS! I would not miss this trip ever. Swine flu and all!

Keep coming back! This blog.. our poker site XFILESPOKER and our twitter account "search for (liveplayer)" will be hopping! It's WSOP time!

Whooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo!

Vegas BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol