Monday, January 5, 2009

Spade Club 30K




Now - lookie here - Flop TRIPS ONLINE at spadeclub... (but notice the TWO diamonds - it's always an UP HILL battle online vs. live poker) - NO ACTION (How many times does this happen to you?) It happens EVERY POKER (online) GAME for me.. I guess the ROBOTS MISSED everything.. Bummer for me. Funny how this sorta thing happens WHEN it's me getting a hand.. (No action past the turn here)

I either get AA KK and watch them ALL fold to me.. OR - I get crushed by the player going HARD with 22 - hitting is DUCE on river..

In a nutshell - (Can any of us ever win online?)





Again - Q's are GREAT for me.. BUT "NO ACTION" (How about that.. They tell US there are NO patterns.. online. But let me tell you! I see a pattern - it's even easy to spot too.. If I get a major hand.. I will get little or NO action..)

It's a pattern I've seen for over 6 years now..

If I can't WIN when I got the GOODS.. The system has me crushed every game.

I always get action with Top pair and Top two pair (and end up losing the hands)
IN LIVE GAMES - These same hands GET ME PAID.. and win a good amount of time.. (huh?)

REAL XFILESPOKER kinda stuff here folks!

But in hands like these - NO ACTION!
It happens to me ALL THE TIME ONLINE.

TAKE THIS NEXT HAND! It's a BUTE!




Now - THIS ONE HERE - This one was my favorite hand in the 30K.. ALL THESE PLAYERS call the Big Blind.. I GO ALL IN! Boom! They all INSTA CALL.. Except - THE AK...(He decides to go in think tank for entire clock - THEN call... LOL) The "22" player just shoves it in! (like a stroll in the park on a warm sunny day)

I'd think the 22 and the A10off would be the ones in the tank - thinking about stuff.

Tell me - DO you or I get to "INSTA" call like this? What happens when we do?
I know what happens to me! (maybe we need to change up our tight game?)

I really believe - THIS player is NOT REAL.. to make such a call.. POSSIBLY a ROBOT.. (Player here with 22 - in a 30K game - JUST SHOVES? 2's???)

That there my friends is SUSPECT! (If you do not agree - Please EXPLAIN it to me over at the XFILESPOKER forum.. ENTER XFILESPOKER FORUM HERE - SIGN UP TODAY!

Now I ask YOU - What happens when YOU or I play a hand like 22 or JJ this way online..

WE LOSE.

I lose with AA, AK, AQ.. 88 and som one.. But this guy TAKES US ALL OUT! Calling with the DUCKS! I wish I could be so lucky online!

Or is it more than LUCK...???




And here you go!

The last hand - Well - I just HAD to see! WHY is it ONLINE games - KEEP FEEDING these HANDS action.. Why can't I make a call and see a hand LESSER than A high - OR with ME hitting a FULL HOUSE or even top pair. Why - I say because it's anything but random online.. (With me or against me here on this thought - Let me know)


7 comments:

  1. You make some excellent points. My son (mrallin) and I (soopdupe) we playing with you the other day when you gave him this site. I want to thank you because it has opened my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for sure its rigged theres no doubt.
    My problem is i keep losing with pairs to a- whatever. But if i call with a-Whatever I never hit the ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO NOT BUY A YEAR MEMBERSHIP AT THIS HORRIBLE SITE IVE BEEN 6 MONTHS NO CASH AND HORROBLE BAD BEATS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fair play to your analysis above. Played on SC for a year as a 'freeloader', numerous times when it comes to the crunch (one place away from the cash) ...I've had force ins ...my KK AA by a 'member' / 'bot?' with garbage and the garbage hits and i'm out ....happened too many times for it to be random. Yes, probability is there ...but SC in my eyes is improbable; to me, its a 'feed the member' site ...no pay, no way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so true. Wow. I bought my first month membership at Spadeclub and won 2 tournaments and had 17 final tables. They have a tournament where you can with your monthly for free. I won a few of those and have been playing for free. In two months....Absolutely Nothing... no final tables..no wins...just forced bad beats. I've been beaten with A rag against my KK 5 times. It's impossible to limp in or make a normal bet or pot sied raise because every donk at the table calls and will probaly hit with that 9 3 off. This has to be the worst site on the net. They might as well call it a bingo site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoever has the most chips wins in an all in situation. Until you get close to the money. Then you get the AK,AQ suited, KK, or QQ. Then you're forced all in and lose to the "BOT". Try talking to someone that has a red trophy under the avatar. They never respond. Also, none of the previous monthly winners have blogs or anything. Set up to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no doubt in my mind that shady club is full of house players or bots. The software is not even close to being random and many players have had the site freeze up on them late in big tournaments. The site has plenty of its house players responding to blogs and trying to make them look paranoid about the shady happenings.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol