Friday, January 23, 2009

College Kids and POKER

So -

I get invited to the PENN STATE house for a $20 buy in POKER GAME.

7 Players and DONKA-LICIOUS action..

Best hand.. A player Plays A3 off against a SUPER tight player that is now raising... He hits his "3" on flop... and then - THEN decides to "semi-BLUFF" he says.. (I guess he did not NOTICE he was playing the uber tight player at the table)

They both get it ALL IN - and of course when the cards GO FACE UP - A3 is NOT looking good.

River... "3"

Fantastic.

(This knuckle head was dealing - so some of the others started messing with him about cheating)

ha ha!

Cheating a $20 buy in NL poker game.. (ok.. Maybe)

I finished 2nd. First place was just TOO lucky! Hitting every FLOP. (I've been there)

On that note.

It sure is neat to WATCH that "ONE" player in live games that CAN DO NO WRONG... When you play long enough LIVE - you end up seeing how hard it is sometimes to get quality hands to play with - SO - watching the LUCKY guy at the table HIT any TWO HARD.. Well - that's just PRICELESS! Fun stuff.

Another Game this weekend for CHARITY.. $100 buy in game - with a good mix of players.

It was nice to play last night with the KIDS. - if even to WARM up for the bigger game on Sunday. These kids are our future and I'd say the future is going to be OK.

AS to POKER - some of these boys have a long way to go! ON TO SUNDAY!

Wish me luck! (I'll post results..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol