Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Obama! Wow! What a day!

I spent the better part of the morning watching the switch in power.. Wow! I just really love to watch things like this for some reason.

The crowds, the security, Pres. Bush leaving (I'm not sure he was all that bad a man) President Obama! (kinda has a ring to it already!)

I find it odd to have a Black President (I just did not think the GOOD OLD BOY network was going to let it happen) For the record. I don't care what color your skin is.. If you are "cool" you are cool - when it comes to me. I guess all this INTERNET TRAFFIC.. changed the rules!

I liked the speech (what little I heard)Hard watching with a 5 year old running around.. I like that America has HOPE! I'll take that for now! I dunno - but I'm FEELING president Obama. (I really am!) I really think he WANTS to make the MUCH NEED change in Washington. Problem is.. Does Washington want to change - WILL THEY CHANGE?

Time will tell..

I hope a guy like President Obama stays safe! Avoids the nut jobs and gets the job done!

We need OVERSIGHT! We need people being held accountable! We need to WORK with and for each other!

Intentions are one thing.

Show me your ACTIONS! Show us!

America is READY for such change... Actually - I think we are about to start DEMANDING it..

Hey! Let's not forget! They say President Obama is a poker player! (How cool is that?) I wonder what his screen name on FULL TILT is?

I wish the President and Vice President and families ALL THE BEST! I hope and Pray for a safe United States and WORLD! I pray for peace!

God Bless AMERICA!

Prayers go out to Sen. Kennedy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol