Tuesday, January 13, 2009

POKER DEATH, "4" screens at a time...

I want to believe that online is the same as live when it comes to being RANDOM.

I just plain can not do it. Night after night..

I came up with the biggest annoyance I have with the online sites that I play..

The FLUSH flop(s)

The flush flops happen a little too often.. in my mind. THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY.
When they come - they have attached to them TIGHT gapped cards.. (Straight possibilities)

Now that in itself - just about drives you plumb mad.. When it's EVERY HAND..

But - LOOK. Remember, I want to believe.

I have a friend that says - PLAY MORE at same time.. 4+ games at a time. So I do that last night..

SAME OUTCOME for me. Instead of being crushed by dumb moves (players) every major hand.. on one screen .. They got me on ALL "4".

It could happen right?

Every hand.... Wild "ACTION" and more than enough "POSSIBILITIES" of DANGER.. to make your head spin. Every turn - showing the CARD that will beat you..

NOT - "MIGHT" beat you... (It's the only card your opponents need) Delivered on a dish - like an ICE CREAM SUNDAY.

Where is the MATH and %'s when it comes to these players HITTING these cards like MAGIC?

That's what it is.. "MAGIC"

PEOPLE! Poker can at times be a boring GAME.. (just not when you are playing ONLINE POKER)

Last night.. I had about 15 flops - where I carried the lead on the flop - (with two of the cards suited to a FLUSH - a FLUSH that I did not hold.) 13 times.. The Flush card hit the turn... (I have to ask.. DID WE SOMEHOW - "LOSE" the other three suites in the DECK?????) I ask because - by math, they should NOT BE HITTING AS MUCH.

Every other board - should not be HITTING Flush draws and having TIGHT GAPS...

Of course - YOU'RE saying.. THEY DO HAPPEN! It's POKER.

I agree.. I just do not think it's proper %'s and math to see it as much is all...

No matter what night.. What site (so far).. I am faced with screens of POKER DEATH.

Something is WRONG.

IF you disagree... HOW About taking your side of the DEBATE over at http:xfilespoker.com (joining the forum)

I really am very close to walking away from ALL online play - (except with small games with friends once or twice a week)

I see no point to ALWAYS LOSE.. to play the game and NEVER be allowed to TRAP another player.. to never "decide" when it's right.. against the right player - to SLOW PLAY... Doing any of these things online - WILL get you that CRUSHING low % card to hit..

The card that gives your opponents THAT dream card.. EVERY HAND.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol