Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm seeing things! (AGAIN and AGAIN) Online Poker...






OK.. I can't be the only one seeing things like this..

(Me and this other dude get into some action - and just like always


"for the "ACTION" effect I suppose"


We both HIT!) (Boy oh BOY! Are we ever LUCKY!)

This happens all the time...

This happens too much!


I for one! Can do without all the ACTION every hand... Can we please get a REAL DEAL.. Some boring hands - Some hands that HOLD all the way! (more often).. Cmon!

(calm down Tom)

but waite! (final table!) Blue SCREEN! (Remember -I always tell you about the LUCKY "HOT SEAT!" Well Big Stack here has it! He raises my BB - and BOOM! The two of us are heads up! The two of us !!! "HIT!"

He just hits a little better... I have him crushed.. but this means little online!
Hand after hand.. Same sorta outcomes.. DEEP IN THE FIELD... but not the BIG paydays.

DOES THIS SORTA THING HAPPEN TO YOU TOO?

I think it might! (hey - visit The XFILESPOKER FORUM and sign up at the forum - TELL US what YOU SEE!)
Or - Leave a comment here! MOST OF ALL! Get others out there READING this BLOG. Joining the Xfilespoker forum.


Sure, I take the hand down.. but IS this "real" POKER? TWO PAIR FOR HIM! A nice "J" on the river for me? (BOTH players hitting EVERY HAND?) "ALL-IN" PLAYERS - TAKING HANDS DOWN? Two J's in the DECK - and BAM! Like MAGIC! I hit it!

Sure.. OK! You say! Tom! Chill! - You're hitting the cash! I should be happy right! But How come this happens every game/every hand worth anything? They try to sell this off to me and ALL ROUNDERS as "RANDOM"?

How come I always end up late in the game and find myself holding the 32 and 23 off in the Small and BB's...

and also! How come I find myself getting AA KK JJ etc.. AK , AQ like mad early and then go card dead when it COUNTS.

Then.. When I do STAY alive - The hands are always whacked! When I'm heads up! BOTH players hit the boards! Pretty hard too! Just that one or the other spikes the BIG card.

Hell - I'll stop!

Just look at the images!

Then look at past GAMES of mine here!


They just about ALL end the same! Same type of hands - Players hitting 3 of a kind like "3 of a kind" is going out of style..

OH! Tonight I watched the BIG STACK take three hands down in a row and HE ended up getting three of a kind BACK TO BACK... The other player HAD him in a BAD spot! But we all know HAVING the lead in a hand early on ONLINE - is a no no and a prescription for POKER DEATH

Ok! I'll shut up!

Take a look of pictures - DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? Look at my last hand too! (Up against the BIG STACK GUY in this story!) Wow! This guy sure did draw the LUCKY seat!

Just PAY me MY money! (Nobody gives a shit anyways!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol