Friday, July 16, 2010

One of the best Limo Drivers in Vegas!

Just a quick hello to mention a new blog online.  VegasLimoKing!

He's a new sub affiliate of Real Deal Poker News.com and I think he's going to do really well..  

It's totally new - but give Tony's blog a look when you get chance, the stories he tells about being a limo driver in Vegas and New York, Atlantic City are A W E S O M E!  He's an East Coast/West Coast worker and he's also into riding motorcycles.  Plus he's just an all around cool dude.

Welcome to the world of blogging Tony, easy stuff and I know you stories bud, people are going to eat them up like a world class Vegas buffet!


I'll be back soon with two or three great stories from Vegas myself.  I just returned from the World Series of Poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol