Thursday, October 22, 2009

working the micro games tonight as I "TEST" my new "Holdem Manager" software

Playing some poker tonight in a league I've never played.. Inspired by THE KID

MICRO POKER!

lol - Waite till you see the graph.. I started with like $5 - took it down to like 12 cents.. and now I'm back up to like $6.00

Hey.. If you run this program HOLDEM MANAGER - please join our forum.. I'd like to chat with people that know more about than I do..

This software is quite intense.. took me a while to load it and get it running - but seems worth it. SO MUCH INFORMATION to gain wile playing online poker.

So - Can I run my $6 up to 100K?

lol.. don't know.. but I will be trying! If not - at least I'll learn more about this software while NOT playing high stakes poker.. (hard to focus 100%) while you are playing with a new toy.

I plan on playing many hands - VERY HARD.

Beware if you are playing in the micros tonight.. nickels or dimes or dollars.. I'm out to crush you.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS BLOG.. Please visit us in the forum - if even once or twice a month. Our little forum is gaining a few new members and everyone from years past should return as winter in the United States returns. It's a nice site - READ THE WELCOME PAGE - GO AHEAD! TAKE 2 MIN and READ TE WHOLE PAGE

the link to the forum can be found here XfilesPoker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol