Saturday, October 17, 2009

BUSTO!

I play two $26 token games on full tilt poker and I go BUSTO fast.

I ran into a set on turn in the first game.. Other player over bet a little and even raised my BET on flop - only to HIT his magic 2 outer..

2nd game - from a blind position - I play TOP pair on flop - with crap kicker.. and I get re-raised.. FOR SOME reason - I get super unlucky and run into HIS pocket AA and actually - I thought he was full of it.

It's a shame too.. I won both tokens.. and lets face it.. 3 and 6 K to first sounds pretty good for playing poker.

It's also a shame because a USUALLY do much better.. I had an old friend watching from the rail along with some regular railbirds.. (also good friends)

I HIT THE WALL HARD!

Some days in poker - it's just not your day... OR night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol