Friday, October 23, 2009

Micro stakes with Holdem Manager

Just a quick report before bed.

  Played 63 minutes micro 5/10 cent limit .. went from $5 or so - to $8.50

  I played just about all cards from positon and had no problem calling raises from the bullies.

  Many times - I looked for info with nothing.

  after three days of play - 478 hands - I'm up a few bucks.  I was down to about .18 cents too.

  It's about 5 hours of play in the three sessions..

  Mostly - I'm trying to get all the features of Holdem Manager... I have a long way to go.

  100K - here I come.

  Holdem Manager  is $80

  Contact us on the forum for info..

  My aggresssion factor was in the RED ZONE.

Posted via email from xfilespoker's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol