Friday, October 23, 2009

I had Them! Ten I gave it all back.

Full force pressure poker - Micro style!

Today I played more micro stakes on Full Tilt Poker and ran it up about $2 real quick. Still working the Hold-em Manager software I bought the other day.  I played many hands from position.. connectors, big cards.. pocket pairs.. I had no issue going to the turn and even the river against some players.  I played the players!

Many of these guys are just going to the RIVER CARD and SHOWDOWN with any A.  So i pay them off to see to give  look-see.

Well.. I had it up pretty good and I lost it.. WHY.  I was playing with my new Hold-em Manager software, paying more attention to the software than the poker game at that point.

No biggie - I was saved by the bell when I had to leave to the eye dr.'s to pick up some new specs. 

I'll be back on tonight.. Full Tilt Poker 

I'll also be placing the graph here from Hold-em Manager software - showing the outcomes from time to time.. I seem to have deleted my picture software by mistake - so it might need to wait till the new computer!

Oh yeah!  I'm buying a new.. much faster computer as this one is almost in the tank - I can't take this machine another week!  I'm not a computer guy.. but.. I think I'm doing too much.
The computer shipped today!  (Trying my best to keep the US economy going -How about you?)  I like to spend.

So far.. I have one issue with Hold-em Manager - Seems when I play one session.. leave and come back to play again.. (another session on new table) I end up with all sorts of computer code (info of players action) all over the screen.  I can't even see the flop or my hole cards so you can understand - I'm playing poker IN THE DARK at this point.  If anyone knows what's going on.. give me a YO in the xfiles poker forum.

I have to close the software & re-boot and start over.  I'm not sure.. It might be the old computer.. The new one will let us know.

I sit at about $7.50 right now.. I had it up to $10.50 or so..   so I have a long way to 100K.  The KID did it.. Pretty sure Jesus tried it (not sure of the out come) and now - I'm doing it.

Come play or at least visit me on the Xfilespoker Poker Forum 

Hope you are flopping A's!

Posted via email from xfilespoker's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol