Saturday, October 24, 2009

WHAMMO BAMMO BUSTO POKER!

Wow.. Time to hit the drink.

I just went thru the sickest 40 min of MICRO madness and GET THIS.. BUSTED OUT my entire roll for this $5.00 - $100K game.. I'm so bummed!  Son of a _____ - I was doing my thing.. working the program and testing the poker software (software had me tilt BTW) Same issue as I posted about earlier.. with the players TEXT all over the poker games window..  Playing with tape over your cards would be easier..  (I've done it)

The number of times I was called and beat on the turn and river..  WOW. 

Wow.

Holy crap..

I'm full of shame as I write this post.  But I always tell the truth and tonight.. I took a POKER beating!  I donked it all.. I went to the POKER edge.. and fell off.  They got me for the loot.  IT ALL GOES!

I was looking around the features of the software and playing.. and having a good old time.. I NEVER PLAYED MICRO LIMIT BEFORE THE OTHER DAY.. MAN.. The DOOM switch of POKER was on tonight baby...  It was like a tidal wave of bad luck. Did you ever have those games where you get kicked in the nuts over and over.. It was that kind of game.

Maybe Ivey needed extra rake to pay for fuel for that private jet of his.. (How bullshit is all that?)  Cm-on.. I'm not buying it.  I figure some of these guys are going to eating out of dumpsters someday soon.  You waite.  Let Ivey deal with what I just dealt with on FULL TILT. (That prick is probably flying over my house right now on the way to the TAJ)

Put the razor blade down Tom..

Oh well.. MAYBE.. I'll add another $5 and take a shot.. I have to retreat to my bedroom - close the door - draw the drapes - turn off all lights and spend a few days in seclusion..  Maybe light one up.  (been a while)

I'll let you know whats what - when the POKER GODS give me my next move.

Gotta love poker - I have lost thousands playing.. and this $5 hit hurts more than anything...

Not my style to loose it so bad..

;)

Posted via email from xfilespoker's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol