Thursday, February 25, 2010

So Much with Real Deal Poker going on and all this snow!

Ok, I was really digging this winter.. nice and white and pretty.  but come on Mother Nature... Please let up a little.  Pennsylvania always gets a few "good blasts" of the white stuff but seems this year is a record breaker by far.

Problem is, it's cutting into my poker time, writing time, photography time, and even my hanky panky time.  Point it.. Even I'm really looking forward to spring.

I'll try and snap a picture of all the white stuff later today.. They are coining this one (are you ready for this?) a snow-a-cane... You have to love the media.

Things are progressing with Real Deal Poker, I spoke with Gene Gioia just yesterday, we should be having some exciting info for everyone by March 8-12 or so.  It's go time people. Free Real Deal Poker, play money will have to do for the US players it seems, until good old Uncle Sam get's his act together in Washington D.C.  http://freerealdealpoker.com 

Seems like everyday, we read where more and more politicians are getting behind regulating online poker.  I say Fantastic!  We have the perfect system in place for a 100% fair online poker game.  RealDeal.  Someone have Washington call me soon.  We need to clean some things up.

If you want to be on the inside track on everything Real Deal, Poker.. contact me @ dwyertj@Xfilespoker.com  or visit the MOTHERSHIP section at http://goPApoker.com goPApoker is a poker forum that was built to support Real Deal "Xfilespoker.com" and for Pennsylvania poker players who will soon have legal poker all over the state.


Time to go fire up the Kubota and move a few tons of snow.

Oh, I'm just putting the site together called Real Deal Poker Bonus - it can be found here, http://www.realdealpokerbonus.com This site dedicated to all bonus code info from Real Deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol