Friday, September 26, 2008

FUNDRAISER on IRONDUKE poker.. ONtiltRADIO!

Good times!

I think I came in like 6th or so.. Out of 18? I had the MONSTER stack 2/3rd's of the game - but the blinds ended up too huge for the small field of chips in action.. Basically - it ended up being an ALL IN fest.

GO TRY THEM!

It's like playing poker on a CB radio... but with fewer people.

RED NECK too! (which is a BONUS!) It's really FUN! Funny.

Music (commercials) with curses... and boring guys talking poker! They remind me of those two gals on Saturday night live. They talk soft.. and slooowwww... DO you remember? The skit with the "BALLS?"

Cookie balls... "Would you like to HOLD my balls..." "Good times!!!"

THAT SAID...

I always like to end on a HIGH note.. When possible.

"ISSexyASS1" is very nice... she invited me to help raise some money for the IKE fund and I like playing games like this.. She was worth listening too... She made it FUN! THANKS FOR THE INVITE!

I played with them about a year ago.. I'll play again - sometime down the road.

Truth is.. I'd like PROMOTE the site IRONDUKE... - but I tried and tried to download a BANNER ad - the page would not load...

Somebody might want to fix that... BAD FOR BUSINESS!

Hey check em out! See what you think!

I could be wrong.

If THEY do have LOADS of listeners... They can PROVE my "CB" comment wrong and have them ALL come over here and give me hell... Just be sure to say BREAKER-BREAKER ya - all...

Ha ha...

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol