Sunday, September 21, 2008

FULL TILT JERK ME OFF HAND OF THE DAY


here you go....

Poker on full tilt.

WHY?

It FITS with my CONSTANT thread - WHEN YOU GET BEAT ON TILT.. (when all in) - YOU REALLY get beat on full tilt.

EVERY HAND (THERE MUST BE ACTION - "CARDS BEING HIT" by the two left in ation...

This HAND HERE.. is early in tourney - I raise.. He goes ALL IN with AQ...

What happens next -
I CRINGE... that's what...

Why?

BECAUSE GOING INTO A HAND ON FULL TILT is the kiss of death!

DOWN to 450 in chips - I grind it back to 1200 or so - then back to 962...

The PLAY Is SO bad..

(and it always pays the BAD PLAY OFF)

I could play for a million years and NOTHING would change at FT.. In with a bad hand - get paid!

NOW - LET'S REMEMBER - If I do a move like this with AQ in a $24.00 game.. I'm losing the hand 8-10 hands...

BUT.. WHEN I HAVE A HAND.. THIS SORTA OUTCOME always happens.. (yes... I said always)

My LARGE pocket pair is DOOMED!





THEN WE HAVE HANDS LIKE THIS... I'm ALOMST OUT AND WA LA! "BOTH PLAYER HIT AGAIN!"



After this hand - it's 20 min of NADA! (take my blinds - 7,4 off)

I have 1944 in chips




After this a few hands later I get AK and make a DOUBLE BLIND RAISE... FLOP is garbage - I make a 2/3rd.. stab at pot after its checked to me (one caller btw) I take it down there... (Note - I never seem to hit my AQ or AK on FULL TILT)

I win this though.. and it's up to 2424 in chips for me.. (that's the good news.. bad news is... AVERAGE STACK IS 6k)


I'm faced with hands like this... CARD DEAD!





Here is how I stand



NO GETTING A LOOK AT FLOP FROM HERE ON OUT... NO WAY! Here is what happens EVERY HAND NOW... SOMEONE WILL RAISE SOMETHING! ALL "WE" can DO... is HOPE it's US

I make my MOVE! ALL IN.. with A9...

NO "SPIKE" for me..

I'm out!

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol