Sunday, September 14, 2008

BACK to WORK... (ha ha...)

Well.. BAck to MY work anyways...

I worked ALL of 2008 and EXPECT that 2009 will be a LOT better on this front... We will see. :)

I'm back into my house work.. The stone wall - I ramed out a huge window today and before work tomorrow - I'll place a good 8-10 stones. It's about 70% finished and I hope to have it DONE in about a week - no more than two. Weather permitting.

INSIDE ... I framed off a new wall for the FLAT SCREEN that WILL BE HERE in early 2009 (just after Christmas!) Got to get the SALES baby! I'm not hurting with my 50+ inch SONY - but I want to wait until thie room was DONE before adding this TOY.

Poker will be on the back jets until DECEMBER - in other words - until it gets COLD. I hate winters here.. well - actually, thats not totally true. OI've learned to try and enjoy winter... and I'm doing much better at it.. I used to just HOLE UP inside.. now - I'm out - quite a bit.. on my kabota.

I hope your POKER game is doing well..

I'm looking for a new place to PLAY.. A site with a MORE real RNG.. If you have any idea's - give me a YO...

Leave me a message here.. Oh! and SIGN MY GUESTBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol