Sunday, July 27, 2008

In the MONEY in Atlantic City

30 some player game (5,000) chips game at Harrahs (Atlantic City) yesterday.

I place 5th.. Up against a load of WILD players with average to poor skills.. (luck boxes)

Paid - $595.00

Cost of tourney... $175 + $25

I'll take it... The hand I went IN ON when I was about 10x the BB was POCKET 4's - against the table bully... He was betting EVERY button and every other hand in other POS. I figured him for a Any two RAISE - but figured wrong...

He had 10 10 and took me out.

It paid for everything .. Night at bar, hotel, gas slot play and meals.. (with a little extra for the ride home)

I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol