Monday, July 14, 2008

WSOP - POSSILBE POWER HOUSE!




Tiffany Michelle - If she takes this years event OR hell.. even a TOP 3, she is a BIG DEAL in the poker world for a few years!

Poker can use a new ENERGY and this lady looks like she might make it happen! The writers all of the web - covering the event this year are LOVING the story behind this gal...

I suggest this site for the RAW "real life" look at whats going down... TAOPOKER

I'd also suggest that you TWITTER Dr. Pauly as well - for LIVE updates from the 2008 WSOP. TAOPAULY ON TWITTER

As to me... I'm working my tail off this summer - in hopes of being there (VEGAS) next summer! I'm working on rentals for PENN STATE STUDENTS! (GO PENN STATE!)

I'm not much of a SUMMER TIME blogger.... Just dribs and drabs from me in summer time.

Hope all is well with you!

I WISH nothing but the best for Tiffany Michelle - I'm behind her all the way! You go GIRL!

As always - If you are looking to play with me.. Hit me up on FULLTILTPOKER I'm a player under the screen name of BIGTIME loser ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol