Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer is SLIPPING away fast

Hope all your action is going great this week! My action is limited for the past few weeks - as I'm hanging sheet rock and putting in a new bathroom in a rental.

I have a LIFE again after August 20, 2008 but to tell you the truth - I'm happy that I'm healthy enough again to WORK like this - at 41 - I'm starting to hurt more.. and it lasts longer too now (the hurt)

So - life is good, my punkins and garden are looking great... We went from 3 students last year to 6 this year.. AWESOME!

And.... I'm booking photography work again...

HOW ABOUT THAT!

I got a new laptop (TOSHIBA) and it was only $400.00 at WALMART - again awesome.. I don't do much on the laptop (while I'm a work) Just e-mails and blogs, internet - etc..

My ROCK WALL got put on hold - but I'll return to that and finish it in SEPTEMBER and then MAYBE start the LARGE deck I have planned for SUMMER 2009.

As you can see - NOT TOO MUCH TIME for CARDS.. Still - I might check out a LIVE tourney this FRIDAY - that has about 30 players - playing in it...

Wish me luck!

Hope all is well with you - I hope you get out and ENJOY summer!

1 comment:

  1. hey buddy, havent heard from you in a while, hope all the pokers going well. I hadnt even checked my blog in a long long tim Ive been so busy, dropped by and checked it tonight thought Id say hi. I hope you're not too bored at work, if you are I was just checking out this website a buddy sent me, it kept me entertained for a good 45 min Im sure youd like it too

    http://www.yournobody.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol