Sunday, August 31, 2008

The FAST TRACK is about to SLOW down BIGTIME

Another Month or so and a few more projects and I get to relax a bit..

Summer 2008 was a mix of fun (not enough of this) problems (solved) and hassles (always the Elks)

So - I did a major REVIEW and get this.. I'm pulling BACK from my duties at my local Elks Lodge.. The inmates of the prison are running the show and until I see a change that is a good one.. I'm finished being one of the MULES..

It's all about RESPECT and sadly in the last year or two.. certain members of my lodge (the leaders) show very little to NONE - to the ones doing all the work.

I headed a BBQ that went off great for over 140 veterans and hospital staff the other day and had to get HELP from outside the lodge..

Fool me once... lol.

The future years holds promise IF the current people in charge figure it out and don't make them leave.

I pray they do..

Anyways.. Winters are always good for me internet poker and computer wise..

So I'm hoping to be on MUCH more in the next few months..

I'm playing online today on FULLTILTPOKER) .. "BIGTIME loser" is my name..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol