Thursday, April 24, 2008

My first $50 game on tilt this month - FINISH 71



I could not get it to the final table on FULLTILTPOKER
- I managed to GRIND it up to a 71st place finish out of 984 players and a $105.00 pay - I made one mistake that hurt me bad late in the game - calling a re-raise with my AQ - I was in SB - BB raised all in for 2/3rds my stack...(In last min I went against my gut of course) THIS HAND that caused me PAIN was the last hand of a 5 hand RUSH - and I should have known better - FULL TILT seems to set us up at times - (or so it seems anyways) POINT is - FOLLOW UR GUT!

I'm "BigTIME LOSER" on FULLTILTPOKER

Oh well - I have a fever of 102 - so I should have never even signed up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol