Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The BIG weigh in! Is happening in less than an hour! Did you make a pledge?



Big Daddy is going to get lean, mean and well hell, let's face it! he's going to be hungry today! I'll do anything once I set my mind to it and I'm doing this for Myself and the TROOPS!  God Bless our troops!

From today on.. I'm dropping the fries and hopefully pounds while doing my part for American heroes!  Please come by  and make a pledge as I shed pounds for a pledge.  Starting at .25 cents a pound all money earned will go to Hazleton Elks Veterans Committee. 


You can read all about it here - Mohegan Sun Poker at Pocono Downs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol