Sunday, February 15, 2009

Poker is a whore - One tough racket.

So - I put $150 on Stars -

Play umteen games.. my buy in goes down to 45.00

I switch from $4.40 games - (to hell with em) to $16.00 Sit n Goes..

I win a few - 1st place and a few 2nd's.. Run it back up to $190.

Games later.. With bad beat after bad beat - we sit at $113.00

Many hours gone. (Not wasted) but gone - I'm learning tons I think.

But lets face it.. POKER IS HELL...

Here is a hand for you - LOOK WHAT I HOLD.. and look at the TURN CARD.. (we have to make it exciting)

THE TEASE!! (Boy that apple looks great!)









THE FLOP (fantastic) -


The Turn.. (Sick feeling)












but WAITE!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!













ALL BETTER NOW!!!








Oh waite! There is more... and NO - After this hand - ALL MY ACTION went to POT and I bubbled. (good cards beat)



BONUS IMAGE FOR MY READERS!!! (ALL 5 OF YOU)

But here - here is my FAVE crap hand of day...



NOTE - If I DRAW to flush with nuts NEVER HITS...




I should have just folded... THE DRAW was just too GOOD to pass up - But most know - going in with the BEST will leave you on the bubble...

After this hand - I might have had 600 chips tops..





YUK.










EVERYONE! STOP EATING MY CANDY!!!! LET ME AT LEAST WIN SOME OF THE BIG COIN FLIP HANDS!! PLEASE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol