Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The only online Poker Game that plays with Real Cards.

Most decisions online affiliates make, especially with online poker... are usually hard to make. (Is the company giving my players a fair game, a fair product?) With Real Deal Poker, it's an easy choice. Gene Gioia the owner of this site is a poker player first. He is a man of integrity and he started building the site back over 5 years ago. (Takes time to build an online site of this quality) It's a site where integrity is KEY. The cards dealt are derived from a real deck of playing cards.

If you affiliate with ONE online poker company (Even if you are totally new to online poker sales) - Do it with Real Deal Poker. This one is a KEEPER!




After signing up as an affiliate - Please visit the RealDeal poker FORUMS and sign up there as well, Use the promo bonus code "STORM" in order to receive additional free training (if needed) for S.E.O and web site building.

Get on this TRAIN! 13 million players and about 99% of them have never even heard of this online poker site named RealDeal. (Trust me - they will soon) Will they be playing for your account? That's up to you? As for me! I'm all in with RealDeal Poker.

Real Poker online!
Not online poker.

RealDealPoker!

RealDeal Poker's grand opening is in about 2 weeks. It is currently playing "live" cash poker for a test SOFT LAUNCH session.

If you have questions about being an affiliate for Real Deal and need assistance - You can contact me @ dwyertj@hotmail.com (I'll be happy to help if I can) There is info on the FORUMS as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol