Friday, August 21, 2009

America and online poker can be such a drag

I'm sitting here in poker deprived Pennsylvania (USA) and I can't beleieve how hard it is to enjoy a little game of poker online.

I don't have a problem with gambling. I play 3-6 times a year online.

Man. Cmon already. It's time we catch up to the times in the United States. We used to the the leaders. I don't know what we are at this point. I only know I'm losing freedoms everyday. I also know I should be able to play poker online (if I choose) - It's my money - My taxes are paid. Let me play some cards.

Rather - I have chest pain.. as the two services I tried to sign up with (click2play and PICclub) are not working. I used PICLUB before - but now it seems harder and they want me to re-confirm who I am. I'm not doing it.

If it's this hard to get on - I'll stay off.

I tried a dierect (debit card) payment on a new site to me - (Poker4ever) It seems I need to waite 24 hours to see a DECLINED transaction.. I know ging in I have a 10% chance of it working.

Yeah - It's great to live in America.

Unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol