Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snow in PA - Again

What - is it going to be a rough winter or what? Snowing again. (yuk)

I'll be on SPADE CLUB today.. "Biggiesmalls" - I can't focus on games while at work - so NO MONEY ACTION is about all I can do right now.

Hit the LINK and come check it out - GREAT first month offer from spadeclub.

IN OTHER NEWS - I'm working on the new site X-FILESPOKER over at

X-FILESPOKER - CLICK HERE

It's really rough - but it's getting there.. Maybe you can HOP on over and join the new forum. I expect it will fill in the next 6 months. It offers a fresh new set of questions I think we as players need to be asking.

I hope many of you agree...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! If you want to take a poke at me - go nuts! Just be ready for what ever I dish back at ya... It's a two way street...

Oh and be nice kinda sorta.. lol